I guess in the blogosphere not posting for as long as I have, is coming close to what you could call blog suicide. Sort of. My stats are dropping fast (ah well …) but life goes on. And that’s good. Needless to say I miss blogging, but really, there was no time. At all.
So before I start food blogging again, here’s what I am busy doing for the moment, virtually so to speak:
- enjoying my Yummy Blog Award (yey!) and being so unbelievably grateful to my fellow foodblogger for it. Previous award still fresh in mind.
- updating flickr and discovering so many talented photographers. I could spend days just browsing flickr. Oh, and trying out this. Do you have a flickr account?
- overwhelmed by the many, droolworthy food photography sites out there. Tastespotting (congrats on the comeback), FoodGawker, PhotoGrazing, RecipeMuncher. Any other you know of?
- making endless wish lists on Amazon and hoping for great sales and discounts.
- Nigella, Indian Nigella, Chinese Nigella?! Trying to figure it all out.
- browsing through food blogs (old and new), food magazines, organizing my recipes (not only online), tagging and looking ahead at a delicious summer.
What are you doing these days? That is besides cooking up a storm and food blogging.