• It’s a cocktail strainer. One the cocktail is shaken in the shaker, it’s strained into the proper glass using that so the ice used for cooling it doesn’t fall in.

  • Ah, I thought it might have been cocktail-related, but I would have said something whisk-like. O~O

  • c’est une passoire à cocktail qui se “coince” dans le verre grâce au ressort ;
    désolée, mais je ne connais pas le mot en english !

  • Yep, cocktailstrainer.

  • Cocktails!!!! I have a couple of them as well!

    How can we par-take in this fun Monday photo thing? Is it open to all or just you? Very fun!

  • Janne

    I would say it is compulsory for an excellent Dry martini.