This is one busy weekend. First of all – car free Sunday on the 16th. So on your bikes, get ready, set … GO:
- the yearly Marche de la Valle du Lot on Sablon. Here is an idea: buy some food (wonderful cheeses, foir gras and salamis) and wine there and have a picnit in the Royal Parc next door.
- the Bruxelles Champetre (already having it’s 10th anniversary!) on the Place des Palais. Things to look out for: fantastic organic food, the Slow Food stands and the bread stand. This year also beer stand which promises some new beers.
- last chance to visit the Bon Appetit expo at the Cinquantenaire Museum
- the Medieval Festival in Forest – which is where we discovered the Biere de l’Abbaye de Forest for the first time
- the Journee du Patrimoine in Brussels giving you a chance to discover some amazing buildings from the inside, which are usually closed to the public.
- the Saint Jazz ten Noode festival – great music and all for free at the Botanique.
- and for the very sporty one of the many bike tours organized by ProVelo