What are you doing this weekend? It is going to be a very wet weekend but that doesn’t mean some thing are going on. Inside. Such as:
- the Nuite Blanche (white nights) of Brussels. In all fairness I don’t remember 1 Nuit Blanche when it didn’t rain …
- the Brussels Drawing Fair ‘Art on Paper‘
- the last weekend of the Parcours des Artists in Schaerbeek. The concept of the Parcours des Artistes is that during this period artists open their atelier and workshops and you can go visit, explore and admire their art ‘at home’. Almost every commune has a Parcours des Artistes. Now it’s in Schaerbeek
- the Salon de l’Alimentation starts – a bit crazy if you ask me but it’s a foodie affair so worth a visit. They always had free tickets to give away on their website so worth a try
- and if you are looking for a last minute restaurant idea the RestoDays started yesterday and are happening for 2 weeks. We tried yesterday Appuntamento. Next up Notos.