Just because there is a lot going on this weekend … a bit of art, a bit of fashion, a bit of food. You name it.
- API Exhibition – several (expat) artists got together to exhibit. Amongst them a colleague of mine as well so go visit!
- The Brussels Jewish Film Festival starts.
- Feeling like a bit of DIY? Then head over to Batibouw for their last weekend – a life saver when we were planning our apartment works.
- Museum Night Fever – art and Bulex afterparties. Loving the green logo. Loving Bulex!
- Book an Anglo-American brunch at La Britannique.
- Meet the artists at La Monnaie.
- Beer live at the Cantillon Brewery.
- More party. Bazaar does Moonlight.
- Shop at the Brussels Vintage Market.
- Go all Babel at Botanique.
So… what is everyone doing this weekend?