Spring. Finally. And now it is so much more fun to go out and do things. Plus somehow Brussels wakes up come April / May. Not sure what to do this weekend yet? Well, there is plenty to chose from. Where shall we start?
- lost for ideas on the art front? 10 things to do during Art Brussels by The Word magazine
- free goods exchange markets – the firsts of this kind. One in Ixelles and one in Etterbeek.
- hungry? go to the launch party of the new APDM bagel bar in Uccle
- thirsty? the beer festivals are kicking off with the annual Tour de Geuze
- artsy? one of my favorites, Brussels Design Market is back
- burn off the calories at Cyclovia with the first city biking route
- the brave will run 10 miles in Antwerp
- wrap off the weekend and relax at Balkan Traffik
So, what will you do this weekend?
Whatever it is, enjoy!