Before hitting the real Christmas shopping life … the last blog post in the Christmas gifts guide series. For the Great Gatsby dreamer.
What do you buy the man who has everything? Something more!
1. The ultimate stylish useful gadget – an iPad sleeve. And as iPad sleeves go the Mujjo one is beautiful. Felt and leather combines, a little slick case for your iPad ready to show off. Personally I prefer the brown leather one – although truth be told we have the white leather one. Talk about split personality!//
2. Sports bike fanatic? Not staying you should buy a bike … but what about the celebratory 100 years of Tour de France poster? Gorgeous!//
3. Never letting go of his phone? Transform it into an instant camera with the latest from Sony. It might seem like a useless gadget but I do think it makes a very attractive alternative to a pocket camera … and phone. Maybe it needs a bit of time to perfect its flaws but a great and unusual gadget.//
4. Nerdy but cool? A subscription to FT Weekend. Then you will never wonder how and what to spend it on.//
5. In true Gatsby style a cocktail is never too far. What about a bottle of Hendrick’s Gin…
6. … coupled with the most Gatsby’esque cocktail shaker.//
7. A world traveler forgetting where he has been? A scratch map he can discover the world with.//
8. While the country is still in one place, Belgium cufflinks.//
9. A romantic at heart who despite all technology around still likes to write? His very own wine journal.
10. And you didn’t think I would finish this list without the classic itself?
I would love to hear what you plan on buying for the pa-pa-party girl in your life … in the comments, or on Twitter @onfoodandwine or FB/onfoodandwine. And if you are lacking any party inspiration, there is a ton over at Pinterest.
(photo credit to the different product websites, except header photo and Hendrick’s Gin)