It’s been busy. Like seriously busy with little time to think and take a blog moment. The past month meant:
- going to Siena, Bergamo, Istanbul, Paris and London. Yes, all of them! More on Paris (food heaven) and London (Food Blogger Connect) to follow
- co-organising the second BxlFF (Brussels Food Friends) event at Hotel Bloom
- bookmarking Post by On Food and Wine in Brussels.” target=”_blank”>new
and old brunch favourites in Brussels
- really longing for a BBQ … which the Brussels weather doesn’t seem to agree with
- missing Bologna after reading Eat Like a Girl accounts (photo above is one of the many aperitivo we had at Tamburini)
- reading on travel photography and styling tips
- updating and sharing all of this on my Facebook page. Do you follow?
- … oh and way too much football
What have you been up to?