Looks like 2015 started already as while back … not that we missed it completely but our days and nights tend to be a bit blurry and inverted.
Before I kick back into blog action, I have been nominated a while back for a Liebster award by Caroline from A Mother in the City blog. So taking the easy road to blog post #1 from 2015 … here are her questions and my answers, mixing French and English:
- Quel est ton idéal féminin? Hard to say. For years it was Audrey Hepburn. I am more Meryl Streep these days.
- Ce qui a le don de t’énerver? Bad table manners. Seriously, can’t stand them.
- Ton plus beau voyage? Probably Brazil. Or Malaysia? Or was it Italy?
- Plutôt appart’ en ville, maison à la campagne ou entre les deux? Each have their charm and I love city vacations (hello Berlin!) as much as I love the country side (hello Tuscany!)
- Quelle est l’expression que tu emploies le plus? These days … ‘I am energy-less!’
- La chose que tu changerais chez toi si c’était en ton pouvoir? For the moment I am tormented by post preganacy weight, otherwise I would probably change my way of getting too intense sometimes.
- Ecrivain culte? Hands down, Paul Auster.
- La dernière fois que tu as prononcé un gros mot? Not too long ago …
- Ton dernier fou rire? This morning, when I heard my son giggle for the first time.
- Ton achat le plus déraisonnable? A huge mirror, which we had to collect from Ostend, which I didn’t measure, which did not fit in the car, which we have to pick up after renting a car in Brussels and driving back to Ostend … .
- Que fais-tu, toi, dans les embout’s? Podcasts. My latest craze.
This was fun!
As much as I would love to I am not going to nominate anyone further as I have to dash really (someone tiny needs me in the other room) but I will be back to regular posting soon. It promises to be a year filled with food (and baby food), discoveries of sorts and a dash of dazzle.