OK. Confession time. I spend a lot of time online. Which means I also come across a lot of interesting stuff (for me at least) which does not really relate to foodie Brussels. I do share quite a bit on my Facebook page. But as I hate keeping interesting stuff to myself I thought – why not? Let’s pick up the Random Katch-up series where I can share with you every month what caught my eye, made me laugh, made me cry or simply stunned me speechless.
10 links I loved in January:
- because I do spend too much time glued to my mobile phone, useful mobile manners
- if NY can do it … why not Brussels? when will we have phonebooth wifi hubs ?
- don’t worry about the resolutions you can’t keep. here are 6 habits to ditch in 2016
- le doggy bag … and yes I have no shame admitting I will ask for my French leftovers
- a history of the croissant. voila!
- adds gone viral in 2015 … I could spend hours watching these (in FR)
- a food and drink quiz for a lazy afternoon
- tips on how to take better food photos on Instagram (in FR)
- as it’s never too early to plan the next holiday, what about the best food markets in Florence
- … or how to explore Rome on a Vespa? yes please!