I cannot believe how fast times goes by. What was initially planned as a monthly catch-up of links I loved, is now at best becoming a quarterly affair. Anyway, after January‘s link love … here are 10 links which made me laugh and cry in April, not always at the same time.
10 links I loved in April:
- ever wondered what are the top 10 products Belgians love? Here is the list.
- if you follow me on instagram, you will have noticed that my love for photography extends beyond food and restaurants. Amazing photos for the MPA 2016, mobile photography awards.
- given my love for Belgian brasseries, I would not mind if croque monsieur is voted star sandwich of 2016.
- I am still hanging on to my Twitter @onfoodandwine account … hoping it is not the end of Twitter just yet.
- never thought of pairing white wine with steak before reading this. You’ll be surprised!
- I really need to watch the Danish Girl … if for the Brussels architecture alone.
- eating out at restaurants makes you fat. Kind of the end of this blog then? NOT!
- apologizing takes learning. Because sometimes we all screw up…
- street food around the world. Yes, yes, yes!
- when a bar a viande in Brussels – anyone?