Did you hear of the Vini, Birre, Ribelli festival? It all kicks off this weekend. And if the 1st edition is anything to go by, then this year’s edition – which incidentally is hosted in a much larger venue, the Garage Citroen by Yser metro station – will be great.
5 things we look forward to at Vini, Birre, Ribelli:
- great craft beer from Belgium and abroad, which sometimes, but not always, can be found in different Brussels beer bars;
- independent wine producers … and with 160 of them present there should be a wine for every taste (including our current wine crushes from Italy);
- book signing … some on food … some on drinks
- slow food, including some from our favourite foodtrucks (El Camion, Pin Pon Mobile) and restaurants (Pistolet Original)
- a lot of fun and a lot of picture taking #vinibirreribelli
What is there not to like about a beer festival where part of the name is ‘rebel’? See you there.